AC Direct Installation Terms and Conditions for Wall Split Units
- Indoor Unit mounted to the inside wall of the room or office.
- Outdoor Unit mounted onto a set of brackets, on same outside wall not exceeding 3 meter of piping between Indoor and Outdoor Unit.
- Installation time approximately 2-3 hours.
- Where required electrical connections for air-conditioners to be carried out by a qualified electrician from distribution board (not included in installation charges).
- Regarding Electrical Connections we can usually utilise and will try an existing plug point for air-conditioners up to and including 18000 Btu/hr provided that the circuit being utilised is not overloaded with any other appliances. Should the existing point not be successful and or any air-conditioners larger that 18000 Btu/hr we would then require a dedicated electrical connection (not included in installation charges).
- All electrical connections would exclude a COC certificate that will be charged extra should it be required.
- Depending on your location additional travelling costs may be incurred. Please enquire about this if you are not sure.
- Additional gas piping or drainage piping will be charged by the installer and needs to be negotiated with the installer at time of installation.
- If the installation takes place at heights where scaffolding is required additional cost may be incurred. This must be negotiated with your installer.
- Any civil or building works.
At AC Direct we put the customer first!
We are committed to service excellence!