AC Direct Installation Terms and Conditions for Wall Split Units
- Indoor Unit mounted to the inside wall of the room or office.
- Outdoor Unit mounted onto a set of brackets, on same outside wall not exceeding 3 meter of piping between Indoor and Outdoor Unit.
- Installation time approximately 2-3 hours.
- Where required electrical connections for air-conditioners to be carried out by a qualified electrician from distribution board (not included in installation charges).
- Regarding Electrical Connections we can usually utilise and will try an existing plug point for air-conditioners up to and including 18000 Btu/hr provided that the circuit being utilised is not overloaded with any other appliances. Should the existing point not be successful and or any air-conditioners larger that 18000 Btu/hr we would then require a dedicated electrical connection (not included in installation charges).
- All electrical connections would exclude a COC certificate that will be charged extra should it be required.
- Depending on your location additional travelling costs may be incurred. Please enquire about this if you are not sure.
- Additional gas piping or drainage piping will be charged by the installer and needs to be negotiated with the installer at time of installation.
- If the installation takes place at heights where scaffolding is required additional cost may be incurred. This must be negotiated with your installer.
- Any repair or plumbing cost in the event of accidentally drilling into any water or plumbing pipes that are concealed in the walls.
- Any civil, building or painting works.
Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
- Includes 1 x Set of Brackets.
- Limited to Installation within 3m of the Swimming Pool Circulation Pump. Additional material to be charged for.
- Includes 2 x Isolation Valves and 1 x Bypass Valves.
- Includes Electrical Installation to the existing Pool Pump DB Board. Excludes Electrical Installation For 22kW and larger units. Should the supply to the pool pump DB be insufficient, an additional electrical work will be required and is clients responsibility.
- Installations in areas outside major metropolis or in outlying areas must first be confirmed with ACDirect as the closest installer may need to charge additional for traveling. If there is not an installer in the area, a refund will be processed.
- Excludes De-Installation of existing unit.
- All building work is excluded from this installation cost.
At AC Direct we put the customer first!
We are committed to service excellence!